Ordering Guide

Ordering Guide:

(Note: I can legally only do business in Sacramento County at this time.)

1. Choose your bag SIZE and how many you want:

-Sampler Size $1.50 per bag, contains 4 pretzels

-Standard Size $4 per bag, contains 12 pretzels (or 10 Danish Butter Cookies)

-Party Tray $15 per tray, contains 48 pretzels (or 40 Danish Butter Cookies)

Also available: Indulgent Collection, $2.75 per bag, contains 6 pretzels.


2. Choose your FLAVOR:

(You can have a mix in each bag if you would like.)

-Vanilla

-Milk Chocolate

-Dark Chocolate (please note, that this flavor costs double price.)

-For Indulgent Collection flavors, see here.


3. Choose your DECORATIONS:

-Plain

-Drizzled (with vanilla, milk chocolate, or a color)

-Sprinkled


4. Decide WHEN you need them:

Give me at least 48 hours.
I can hand-deliver for free within 8 miles of my home in Arden-Arcade. (Distances greater than that will be charged a flat $5 delivery fee. I will not ship through the mail.) Or you can come pick them up from me.


5. CONTACT me:

You can email me at shirleypretzel@gmail.com or private message me on facebook.com/shirleypretzel

I'll reply within a couple hours to confirm your order.


Note: Gift Certificates also available.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

PARTY TRAYS!

*4 dozen dipped pretzels (48 total)
*flavor/decoration of your choice
*packaged in cute reusable tray
*available all year

See pricing in Ordering Guide above.
(extra charge for dark chocolate)

Currently In Stock: clear oblong trays